The RegionGramat : the heart of the Lot.
The market town of Gramat is at the centre of the Causse du Quercy National Park. With a wide variety of landscapes and sites, from the rugged Alzou Valley to meandering rivers; Roman churches to prehistoric caves, the Lot region truly has something for everyone.
With many beautiful, leafy lanes to discover, picturesque villages and exciting tourist attractions, Gramat is the perfect centre from which to explore our unique area of France.
A Voir ... Click on link
The major sites include...
- Animal Park
- Police dog training centre with free shows
- Rocher des Aigles (Bird Park)
- Gouffre de Padirac (boat ride through spectacular lime-stone cave system)
- Les grottes de Lacave (train ride through cave systems)
- Moulin à Eau de Cougnaguet (medieval fortified water mill)
- Grottes de Presque
- Grands Sites de Midi Pyrénées
and much more besides ...